Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Wish List

Shop the Post:
I did another wish list somewhat recently, but I really love SO much that is out right now and I just haven't been able to say that for so long!!! 

Handbag// This is a new-to-me brand but I just LOVE the look of this bag. So chic and high-end looking without the Hermes price tag! 

Polo Shirt// Just ordered this. I have the light pink from last year and love it. It's a looser fit than their traditional polos which I prefer. I am thinking the navy will look SO cute with the white Target pleated tennis skirt I just got! 

Tortoise Sunglasses// I tried on a pair of Jackie O-esque sunglasses in Palm Beach. We were actually in a cute little shop during a downpour for like 20 minutes and so I was really just buying time trying things on. But now I cannot stop thinking about getting a pair of stylish big sunglasses a la Jackie O. They're definitely stylish and somewhat trendy, but I'm into it! 

Handbag// I have this bag in their patent croc and LOVE it. It's seriously the perfect size. I love their take on the bag for summertime. This is a luxury brand but most of their bags are under $1000 which is amazing. The quality is that you'd see in a $2000 handbag. 

Lettuceware Candle// I have the green version of this candle. Once I burned it, it turned into the cutest little vase or cupholder. I use it so much. I would love to burn down the white one and have that to use as a cute little vase, too! 

Mockneck Sweatshirt// How cute is this?! It says 'FORE' on the back of it. I love a mockneck. My husband is trying to get me to golf with him this summer and so I'm trying to get some cute outfits together to get myself into the sport, ha!! 

Sister Parish x Artemis Loafers// Aren't these SO cute? I love them so much. I think they'd look gorgeous with white jeans and this white linen top I just got (I also have it in blue, it's seriously the best top ever). 

Custom Dog Ring// This is an heirloom-type ring that would be so incredibly special. I saw this on my Instagram explore page and it's just gorgeous! I *think* you can have any dog engraved into the ring! 

Embellished Top// how gorgeous is this top?! Beyond chic. I could totally see Samantha Stevens wearing this! 

Linen Button Down// I love a good summertime plaid!

Flora Perfume// This is such a good scent. I am not a floral scent person but this just smells so light and fresh. I just ordered myself the roller ball to keep in my travel bag! 

Visor// This is the cutest straw visor! 

Running Shoes// I have the pegasus trail 3 and this is the '2' I was going to order the exact same pair again but think I might go with these instead since they look slightly different! They are my favorite shoes for Orange Theory. 

Pima Midi Dress// Love the idea of a Pima cotton dress to wear around the house in the hot summer heat! 

Straw Hat// This is under $100 and so cute. I think you could definitely replace the brown ribbon with anything you like! 

Jeans// I tried these jeans in white and while they were see-through, I really think the regular blue jeans version could be amazing because they are SO stretchy. They felt like leggings!

Tea Kettle// My husband and I have really been getting into tea lately. We have a cup almost daily- usually in the evenings after dinner. I had 2 cute tea kettles in my apartment because I've always loved tea but I haven't seen them since so I guess I misplaced them?! No clue. So anyway, we need a kettle because we always just microwave our mugs of water. Which is actually fine with me. I am anti-appliances or 'stuff' when it comes to the kitchen. I'd happily microwave my mug forever, but my husband wants a tea kettle and I do feel like it's the more 'civilized' way of making tea (on the stove). Growing up we always used a tea kettle for tea so I won't be a total Grinch here! I also like this Mackenzie Childs tea kettle. I don't really have anything Mackenzie Childs. I'm not a huge black and white person when it comes to home decor so I think that's why I have never been drawn to the brand. But they have this blue colorway now and I've noticed myself being drawn to it. I went to the Mackenzie Childs studio in Aurora, New York and it was absolutely beautiful! 

Pink Scarf// I've wanted this bright pink Gucci scarf for months... like since October. I keep coming back to it. It has big Gucci logos all over it and that is what has held me off. I love the sheen, the bright color, the size, and the frayed edge. I also actually have a bright pink lightweight cashmere wrap already very similar but IDK. Something about this scarf, guys!!!!! 

Sandals// Such a pretty and simple neutral flat sandal. 

Bangle Bracelet// This is pricey for what it is but I love the wavy look to it! 

Bronzer// I feel like I have been seeing this all over Instagram lately. I'm intrigued! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure