Monday, June 27, 2022

Classic Navy Gingham Sundress





We are headed into a holiday weekend at the end of this week which is always so exciting and has me breaking out all of my red, white, and blue! This past Friday evening, we went out to dinner with my mother-in-law who was in town and staying at our house for the night! We went to The Eagle, which is downtown and specializes in southern-style fried chicken. It's such a delicious restaurant and a fun atmosphere. 

I wore this dress to dinner as I had just gotten it in the mail from Sail To Sable! It's part of the Style Charade collection that Jenn created! She has the best eye and always designs such beautiful pieces and you can always count on Sail To Sable for high-quality clothing. 

for this dress, I am wearing a size small. I would say this runs very roomy but I got my true size small anyway. I could have sized down (which I often do in STS), but I was totally fine with the small. There isn't really any part of the dress that is fitted, it is more of a swing style! 


No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure