Monday, September 12, 2022

Wish List


I am so excited about this fall season and I feel like this is the first time since the pandemic started where I am actually seeing SO much that I love. It seems like there is a lot more to choose from and dressier pieces which I am so glad to see! 

A few things to highlight... 

- I think I am going to have to buy this Bow Bag. I have thought about it every single day since I first saw it. The only issue is that I am torn between the beige color and the black. The black seems a little more elegant to me but I also think the beige could be versatile in terms of matching with more. What do you all think?

 - I LOVE THESE Brocade Mules. Love. Ordering. Will be great to have to dress up jeans and a sweater but will also look beautiful with dresses and trousers. 

- This  Suede Bag is not currently within my budget but I think it's stunning. Free from major logos and the silhouette is simply elegant. A gorgeous, timeless piece for sure. 

- This Camel Coat is giving me Max Mara vibes for a fraction of the cost. Still a bit pricey, but for a gorgeous classic camel coat, really not bad. 

- Absolutely in love with these Blue Coupe Glasses for martinis and champagne. 

- These  Green Heels are giving me Manolo Blahnik hangisi vibes for WAY less. I've always wanted a pair of emerald heels and at this price, I am sold. Plus, I love all of the colors of the crystals at the toe! 

- This Pink Sweater Set comes in a bunch of other colors. I've seen it all over TikTok. What do you all think of it?! I want it but am on the fence as I don't need anymore lounge clothing!


And some more clothing I've had my eye on... 

- I ordered this Striped Tee because it looks exactly like one of my favorite AYR tees for way less! 

- We are going to Niagra on the Lake in October and I am thinking this Cable Dress will be the perfect thing for our trip. 

- So excited to see so much bright pink this season! I just love the look of this Pink Cardigan

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure