Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Little Black Dress



Shoes (full review hereUse code SARAHFLINT-SYDNEY50 for $50 off

Can you all believe it is November?! I really cannot! We are just about 3 weeks away from Thanksgiving, 54 days to Christmas, and 2 months until 2023! Wild!!!! 

Anyway, 'tis the season for parties and I think this Dress is so versatile. It is one of those dresses you could wear to a few functions and depending on how you style it, it could look totally different! I have it styled pretty simple here but I can also see it dressed down with a vest and flats or doing something glitzy with a statement necklace and super high heels! 

This dress runs true to size, I am wearing a size small! The best part about it is that it looks dressy but it's stretchy so it is BEYOND comfortable! It's under $175!

I snapped these photos while we were in Niagara-On-The-Lake last weekend for my mom's birthday! We went to Hob Nob for her birthday dinner which was delish and I loved dressing up in this dress. It's easily packable, too, because it does not wrinkle much! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure