Monday, September 26, 2022

Amazon Finds


Amazon Finds

I'm doing a big Amazon roundup today because I have found so many great things lately! Here are a few items I wanted to highlight... 

Cotton Sweater// I think this is one of the best pieces of clothing from Amazon's brands. Someone recommended this sweater to me as an excellent basic that is high quality and I am SO glad I ordered it. It is affordable, comes in a bunch of neutral color options, and is nicely made. I think it's such a good closet essential and I love that it is 100% cotton! I sized up to a medium for a more 'oversized' look but I think it runs true to size.

Sports Bra// I LOVE this sports bra. I buy two sizes. I wear the size small for high-intensity workouts and the medium found lounging around. I do think it runs a touch big, especially if you want to take the padding out (which I do). This bra is the same quality as Lululemon and I cannot bring myself to pay lulu prices when this bra is available for much less!

Bra// I just ordered myself another one of these bras. This is the best everyday nude bra I have ever owned. It's lightly padded and SO comfortable. I truly do not understand how it is so comfortable. I go down a size in the band and up a size in the cup as I find the cup runs small and the band runs big. 

Conditioner// This is one of my favorite conditioners as it is so hydrating. It's expensive- $50 usually for the big bottle. I found it on Amazon for much less!! 

 Poppi// These drinks are my newest love. I tried all of the flavors and Strawberry Lemon is my favorite. I don't really care for any of the other flavors. They are a carbonated flavored drink and it is just such a treat but low on sugar! 

Manicure Duo// Love this to keep my nails neat when in between manicures. Really great quality. 

Hair Brush// I got this brush to toss in my handbag as it's small. It's pricey but I just cannot go back to a drugstore brush anymore. These are the very best. 

Balsamic Vinegar// I bought balsamic vinegar in the Rome airport duty-free section. It was only $17ish and I flew it all of the way back to the US with me. Well, during our layover, TSA took it!! I was SO mad!!! It is over double the price in the US but I bought it anyway because once you try this, you will understand. All you need as a salad dressing is this and olive oil with some salt and pepper and it is DIVINE. Truly some of the best balsamic ever and the price, at least to me, is crazy but I'm willing to pay that price because it's that good. 

Caudalie Shower Gel// I love this scent so much. I used to wear the body spray in 2012 and kind of forgot about it until just now! I didn't realize that they had body wash still so I snagged some. It's not all that $$ either! 

Dog Wipes// I just re-purchased these dog wipes. I did so much research and these are not only good for the environment but they're good for your pup with natural and nourishing ingredients. They are all I will use now. People always ask how I keep my home clean with a dog, and it's not always clean but I try to wipe Henry's paws with these wipes often! 

Card Reader// This is a dongle that you can put your SD card into and then plug into your phone and you can quickly transfer images from your camera to your phone.

Socks// I love these socks. I have the no-show version and just decided to get the sport version for my workouts and walks. These are so nice. I'm a Costco person when it comes to socks because you can get a big pack for like $10. These are more expensive but worth it to me, especially for workouts like Orange Theory where it is high impact. These are nice and cushioned without being bulky! 

Fanny Pack// This fanny pack is so nice. Much nicer than the Lulu one, in my opinion. I'm not fully on board with the whole fanny pack thing but my husband carried this as a crossbody on our trip last month and it's good-looking. It's more structured and just looked more polished than the Lulu one. It holds quite a bit and is not very heavy, plus if you spill something on it, you can just wipe it off. 

Face Cleansing Cloths// I've been using these for a solid 5 years. I don't know what I would do if these ever became discontinued. They are the very best and I've never even considered using a different product. They are individual dry cloths. Once you wet them, they foam up so you can wash your face. I use them to remove my makeup and they remove every last trace of makeup and they cleanse so you don't have to cleanse after removing your makeup. It's just all in one step. Traveling with them is so nice and easy because you don't have to worry about them drying out like other makeup wipes. 

Glycolic Acid Pads// I've purchased these so many times and I just had to repurchase again because I ran out. I've been wanting to try out 'skin cycling'- a skincare routine I saw on TikTok (look it up, it's slightly hard to explain) and part of the routine is glycolic acid so I needed to get some more of these pads! 
 
Neck Pillow// I traveled with this neck pillow last month and I loved it. It's pricey for a neck pillow and I was hesitant to spend that much on a neck pillow when there are other options out there for half of the price. Well, I am so glad I splurged on this because it is the best travel neck pillow I have ever used. It balls up into a small pouch and the way you can velcro it around your neck makes it so much sturdier and more comfortable for sleep. 

Crease Release// I love this crease release for travel. I often travel with my steamer but sometimes I just don't feel like it or don't have the room and this stuff does the trick. You just spray it on and then I take my hands and 'iron' the garment out with my hands. It doesn't work miracles but it works well enough. 

Cotton Sweater// This is another good Amazon cotton sweater find!! Inexpensive and just a good classic basic. This one has a more cropped fit than the sweater I shared at the top of this list. It runs true to size. 

Dual Voltage Travel Hair Dryer// This hair dryer is so lightweight and I cannot get over how powerful it is!!! So much easier to travel with because of how small it is and how lightweight. My hair usually doesn't work with travel dryers because they are not powerful enough to dry my hair in a decent period but this really dries my hair so fast. It's honestly shocking how well it works. 

Navy Spinner Luggage// I just got this after getting rid of my old checked luggage bag after it got damaged. The quality of this is incredible. It's about $100 less than Away luggage and I'm really impressed! 

Chip Clips// This is probably the most random and boring on the list, but we needed chip clips and I thought this set was so pretty, ha! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure