}
Home     About     Contact     shop     Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017     shop my outfits     disclosure                             

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another Award!

The wonderful Mrs Eye Can See has given me the honest scrap award!! She is a wonderful lady, and her blog really displays that! Thank MECS!
So here are 10 things you don't know about me:

1. I am terrified of sharp objects, particularly needles. Believe me, you don't want to be with me at the doctors!
2. I used to play the piano and the violin
3. I love winter plaids, and wish I was a little girl again just so I could wear those pretty plaid Christmas dresses
4. I have a love/hate relationship with jeans. I think they look great on, they are fun to buy, but I HATE wearing them.
5. I LOVED high school
6. I like getting dressed up for any occasion; If it was appropriate to wear a gown to the grocery store, I so would.
7. I am a self proclaimed neat freak
8. I hate drinking my calories, I always drink diet anything (even if it is bad for me). I actually get mad if I drink something with calories in it. I'd rather eat a bowl of ice cream than have a Starbucks drink or a Coke.
9. I am obsessed with Harry Potter and Twilight. I just can't get enough of either of them.
10. If I could live anywhere in the world, I would stay right where I am. I love the city I live in with all of my heart.

So this is how I am going to go about this award, If you have never received an award before, then I am giving this one to you! I can't wait to read about 10 things that I don't know about you! Enjoy!

Yours,
sCe

p.s. stay tuned for more college tips, and some more fun surprises!

16 comments:

short southern momma said...

I have the same relationship with jean = )

Sunshinemeg said...

Congrats on the award.

Sweet Caroline said...

ok my favorites are # 3, 5, 6, 9, and of course 10.

who wouldn't want to live in the city of champions (ok i just couldn't help myself!)

congrats on yet ANOTHER award. i really really to get mine out there haha

Rachel said...

I love learning more about my blogger friends. Why do you hate wearing jeans?

Prissy Southern Prep said...

I feel the EXACT same way about jeans. I couldn't have said it better myself!

Lauren Kirven said...

TOTALLY agree with 4, 6 & 7!

I HATE jeans! So not fun.. I only like one pair that I own!

And I love dressing up.. it is like my therapy!:)

and I am a neat freak. Honest to goodness!=)

Might just have to share my 10 things!!!!

Anonymous Prep said...

Congrats on your award. I'm right there with you on #1 and #3.

Children of the 90s said...

A definitely agree on not drinking my calories--what a waste!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

So many things on your list would overlap with mine!

Kelly said...

my sister is like you, she HATES needles. I always have to go with her to the doctors to pin her down while she gets like a flu shot! hahaha

and i love harry potter as well :)

congrats on the award!

Tracy-Girl said...

You used to play the piano and the violin?? That is crazy! I am so not musically talented! I loved HS too... but If i had to do something over again... i would do college! :)

Kerry said...

I totally can relate to 3,4,6,7,8! Congrats on the award, you totally deserve it!

OceanDreams said...

Yay for an award and I agree on drinking away calories, I have a hard time ordering anything besides tea and water because of that. I also love Twilight, matter of fact I am going to post some pictures of my Twilight bookmarks that I made on my blog tomorrow. Jeans are stupid I think, I don't like trying to wear them either and often I make the mistake and dry them so they shrink. Oops! It was nice learning more about you darlin!

sLe said...

Congratulations on the new award! I am right there with you with the jeans & am also obsessed with HP & Twilight!

Jules said...

Congrats on the award/tag! I love reading these and getting to know more about my blog friends.

I love all diet drinks and am obsessed with Twilight too!

I think that is really great that you used to play piano and violin!

The Pink Tutu said...

I played the violin when I was little too! I have the same view on jeans as well.