Monday, April 26, 2010

"Ohhhhh We're Halfway there"

With only two full weeks left at school and one week left of actual classes, it is crazy to think I am half way through my college career. Where has the time gone!? I spent yesterday reminiscing and I would like to share with you some pictures looking back on my freshman year of college, since I did not have a blog then!cCm and I for my first Parents Weekend (2008). My parents were amazing and surprised my sister and I with Vineyard Vines polos. My mom then sent this picture in and we were featured in the Spring 2009 Vineyard Vines Catalog! This year, someone actually stopped me and told me they saw me in the catalog!bRc drove 9 hours twice in one weekend just to visit; here we are heading to a sorority date function
Me as Mrs. Clause and roommate and dear friend, mSc as Minnie Mouse for Halloween 2008Fabulous weekend in D.C. with my amazing mom, dad, and sister (February 2009)
Freshman year, our dorm won cleanest bathroom on campus! We were rewarded with $5,000 worth of Garnier hair products. It was a lovely surprise!Spring Break to Atlantis in the Bahamas with my big and her sister! Greatest vacation and amazing memories!First horse race! Foxfields was a blast with all of my sorority sisters except for like 95 degree heat!!! I loved my Lilly dress but unfortunately I left my hat on the bus :(

I cannot believe I will be a junior! Please say a prayer for me, finals week is next week! The hard core studying has begun. Have a fabulous day.
Yours,
sCe

8 comments:

mFw said...

Love the pictures! I can't believe my freshman year is almost over either. Have a great Monday!

Amanda said...

Good luck with your last two weeks of classes!!

Jamie said...

Looks like you've had a wonderful year :) Good luck with finals!

Pink Champagne said...

It goes by soooo quickly - enjoy your time in college! LOVING that black and white coat - so darling! Good luck with the rest of the semester :)

Sandra said...

Gorgeous pictures!! Good luck with finals! xoxo

Royar said...

Great pictures! Good luck on finals - my brother is going through them next week too!

Miss Southern Prep said...

It looks like your freshman year was fun! Good luck on finals!!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

You are absolutely gorgeous!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure