Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Twitter!


I have finally succumbed to Twitter. I didn't want to, but I wanted to follow people so I created an account and figured, hey why not just use my account. So here is the birth of SummerWind41490 on Twitter. I used the name Lilly Sinatra as my name (although of course that is NOT my real name). Sharing too much information on the internet gives me the creeps, hence why you all do not know my real name, and my twitter account won't include my real name either! But feel free to follow me on Twitter.. or give me a few tips!! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I added you! My twitter account is @erchla :)

Kate said...

how exciting! I just added you, yay!

Sierra said...

Just requested you, I'm oceandreams4u. :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure