Monday, August 2, 2010

Eloise + The Plaza + Betsey Johnson= AMAZING!


Just like the title states: Eloise + The Plaza + Betsey Johnson= AMAZING!... And well, it also equals $995. Still no idea? The Plaza just opened the Eloise Suite designed by fashion designer Betsey Johnson. I must admit when I saw this I might have screamed just a little bit and then begged politely asked my parents to indulge my sister and I.
I have a serious obsession with Eloise. I absolutely loved the books when I was a child and when the movies came out in the early 2000s, I loved them as well. To this day I watch both movies every couple of months. What is not to love? A six year old girl who is living in a pink palace. What more could any girl ask for?! Even visiting the Palace last month and seeing the incredible Eloise Boutique was like a dream for me. Eloise's trademarked tale created in real life combines nostalgia and whimsy for the perfect combination for a girl of any age.
Well, wait until you see the photos of this suite. It is absolutely to-die-for. It is pink, pink, pink, and you can most definitely see the hints of Betsey's wild flair added to this suite. From the zebra carpet to the floral print chairs, Betsey is there in spirit. According to The Plaza's website, the suite starts at $995 and includes several fun gifts such as an embroidered bath robe, $100 gift card to the boutique, an Eloise book, and other novelties. Now of course only 2 can stay in this room...no parents allowed! But no worries Mom and Dad, there are two attached rooms to choose from starting at $2045 a night.
If this is making you see more green than you are seeing pink, there is a less pricier option which is the Live Like Eloise Package which starts at just $665 a night and includes lots of pink treats. Still too much green for your liking? Try the Eloise Tea (which is adorable!!)


To see more images of the Eloise Suite, click here (and believe me, you definitely want to see!). Are any of you going to take your youngsters (or even yourselves!) to stay in this pretty in pink suite? Next time I am planning a trip to NYC, this is going to be atop my list! I hope you all have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

8 comments:

Kerry said...

That looks amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing this!! Hope you have a great Monday! xoxo

the pink prep said...

oh my, oh my, OH MY!
my almost six year old has sworn off a birthday party this year for a trip to nyc and a stay at the plaza (but i cannot g'tee this is happening). she fell in love, love, LOVE with eloise a few years ago and then the plaza when we took a trip there this past Christmas! we did our fair share of damage in the eloise gift shop -- if anything, i would love to take her for tea.
this is just TDF... thanks for posting!!

Southern Sweetie: said...

Oh my goodness! I want to stay there so badly! I am also in love with Eloise and watch the movies at least twice a year! My sisters and I will bake pink cookies and make shirley temples and have Eloise movie parties. Too bad I don't have $1,000 to blow or I would totally stay there!

Kate Spears said...

i'll be in nyc for labor day weekend....maybe i can treat my southern momma to the eloise tea! thanks for sharing this. betsey is my style icon and your blog is absolutely precious! zlam!

Kate said...

This is such an adorable idea.. how perfect!

mFw said...

So adorable!!! Great post!

Moonlight Serenade said...

How cute is that picture and menu! I also wanted to go to the Plaza when I was young and have a tea and cookies. Still do actually...

Sweet Southern Prep said...

How fun! I just bought "Eloise Takes a Bawth" today for my daughter. Can't wait to read it to her! :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure