Tumblr to share my favorite shoes for each season. I couldn't find all of them on Polyvore but above are most of them.
- I have a great pair of madras plaid slip-on sneakers from Tommy Hilfiger. They're perfect for casual outfits, especially when I don't want to wear tennis shoes but need something more substantial than sandals.
- I love my Sperry's! I don't have the exact ones above but mine aren't the classic brown boat shoe. I love mine because they are unique and so fun to add to any outfit. I especially love boat shoes with bermuda shorts and a cable cardigan.
- I love my Eliza B, J. Crew, and L.L. Bean grosgrain flip-flops. They are definitely an everyday shoe. I have probably around 10 pairs but I definitely have my favorites.
- Nude pumps are a great summer shoe. Sometimes I think black pumps can be too harsh for summer so nude pumps are a great alternative and just as classic!
- Keen sandals are my go-to shoe when at my lake house. They are perfect for navigating on wet rocks and Georgia red clay. They're waterproof so I can wear them in the water too. Also, if they start to smell (which if you wear them around the lake for long enough, they will), you just set them by a light and they become anti-bacterialized.
- Jack Rogers (and the look-alikes from "Tarjay") are my go-to summer sandals. I hands down get the most wear out of Jack Rogers during the summer months. The metallics can dress up an outfit and the bright colors can add a fun element to any outfit!
- I have several pairs of heeled/strappy/metalllic sandals for dressier events like weddings or formals.
- Not pictured: cowboy boots- I have posted so many times about my love for them. Another plus? They're appropriate for any season! I love wearing my cowboy boots with sundresses!
- Last but not least, espadrilles. So summery and so many different options. Two of my favorites are from J. Crew and Tommy Hilfiger.