Monday, June 27, 2011

Jack Rogers Ibiza Jelly


I may just be currently obsessing over Jack Rogers' Ibiza jelly in pink. Perfect for the pool, the beach, or even at the lake. I can most definitely picture my toes in these pretty little flip flops! 

Pink!

Inspired by the JR Ibiza and as if you didn't already have enough pink in your life already... I couldn't help but create a Polyvore of several different summer appropriate outfits with all shades of pink for all types of events!

What's your favorite shade of pink? Do you own the Jack Roger Ibiza's? If so, do you love them? How do they hold up with wear around water?! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness! I need these. Today! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love 'em - super comfy, too!

Happy Monday-
Linda

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure