Friday, August 19, 2011

Fall Essentials Part 5: Things to Keep You Warm


Yes, I do realize it's only late August, but really you start to need a sweatshirt in early October and in some places even in September. However, you don't always have to reach for your sweatshirt when Jack Frost comes knocking. Pashminas are fabulous for keeping warm. I love a pashmina with a cocktail dress and then when you're done using it around your shoulders, it can double as a scarf!
This is the only picture I can find from recently but a pashmina was perfect for a spring night when I first got home from school!
Here's another shot from last summer! I have many in all different colors and prints! They also make great gifts and are a fun thing to have monogrammed! Do you love pashminas? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

4 comments:

alexis @ bloomed in june said...

oh i love pashminas! they're perfect for fall!

Rebecca said...

I love scarfs! I have far too many!
<3

Unknown said...

I am obsessed with pashminas and scarves, they're a key reason that I can't wait to have some fall weather (though in SC, I'm sure I'll be waiting a while!)

erica said...

I absolutely love scarves in the fall.

xo

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure