Thursday, August 25, 2011

Makeup That I love


When I ran out of mascara a few weeks ago, I stocked up on my usual Covergirl Lash Blast (orange tube). However, I saw that Maybeline Pulse Perfection was on special so I decided to give it a try. I now have a new favorite mascara! I think it was around $10 full price and it is now my go-to mascara. I have several on standy-by for when my first tube runs out. I love the applicator, love the consistency and color, and I love the pulsating wand. It distributes the perfect amount of product onto my eyes without giving me the clump look. Even better, it makes my lashes look SO long! This is a product that I definitely recommend!
The next product that I have recently switched to is the Sephora mineral powder. I'm not sure if it's still available but it's on clearance for $3 (no, that is not a typo!). I bought 15 of them when I found out. It is a great mineral powder. I have blogged previously about what make-up I use and for powder, I usually use GloMinerals but this is just as good! To give you a price comparison, BareMinerals is around $20, GloMinerals is around $40 and Sephora's is originally priced at $18 and now marked down to $3! If they are still available in your Sephora, I would suggest to stock up!

I rarely wear eye-shadow but when I do, I wear all of the above shades. I like ones with shimmer for the night and dark browns and blacks to blend for nighttime wear. Then, I love bright colors that give my eyes an "I got plenty of sleep" look for the day-time. All of these colors are functional which is really hard to find in a palette... but the best part is you'll never guess where I got them...drum roll... Forever21 for $6. Yes ladies and gentlemen, that's $1 an eyeshadow! They really are great eye shadows. I am not an eye shadow aficionado but they are easily the prettiest and nicest shadows I've used and I have Sephora brand, Lancome, Lorac, etc.

So those are my picks! What are your latest make-up pics! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

2 comments:

Individually Unique; Together Complete said...

That's an amazing price for the sephora mineral powder and I definitely want to try that mascara

Lindsey said...

That eye shadow palate has a lot of great colors in it! I love Mary Kay tinted moisturizer. It has just enough color and coverage, but doesn't make my face oily.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure