Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Genius Lips


Have you tried Hourglass lip gloss? If you're not sure, you'd know by the unique packaging and idea behind the brand that I think is absolutely perfect for the girl on the go.
 These lip glosses are made flat-ish so that you can slip one undetected into your back pocket, or be able to fit it into the tiniest of clutches. If the long flat one doesn't work, they have other shapes as well to fit anyone's spacial budget.
I love the idea of the product. It is definitely a product that keeps most girl's needs and wants in mind. Not to mention the lip gloss is great! I have a ton of little clutches that I don't use because they are too small to fit anything in. Not all of their products are in convenient packaging, but they have a full makeup line. I really would love the bronzer because it is so flat and would be perfect for clutches. My face gets so shiny at parties that this would be great to have on hand as a touch up!

Have you tried Hourglass products? Do you think the design is great? (I was not compensated in anyway for this post-- I just think Hourglass is really neat!) Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

2 comments:

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

Their primer is amazing!! It's a new favorite. I love that their products are paraben free.

Grace said...

I am so obsessed with their primer; never thought I needed it until I got it from Sephora beauty insider points! I'll definitely have to check these out.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure