Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fresh Produce

Almost a year ago to date, Fresh Produce Clothes contacted me and asked me if I would like to review a few of their pieces. Once again, the FP team contacted me and asked if I would review a piece from their summer collection. Of course, I said yes because I love the FP brand and all of the summery fun that comes with wearing Fresh Produce. 

The reason I love Fresh Produce is that the clothing is so incredibly soft and comfortable while still being well-made. It is perfect for lazy Saturdays but also perfect for a beach bonfire or backyard summer cookout or time spent at your lake house down south.

Fresh Produce sent me the Standing Ovation Cardigan. I chose South Beach Blue because I was in need of a navy cardigan (it looks a lot "bluer" on the website, but this is a true, deep navy). This one is so incredibly cozy. I want one in every color now! Just like my previous review, the sizes run larger than usual sizes. I am a true size 4 and wear a small or medium, however, in Fresh Produce I always opt for the XSmall.

It wears multiple ways because of the long tails on the cardigan which is a great bonus. I love navy with white (in fact it's my favorite color combo....it even beats out pink and green!). This is actually post-cCm's graduation and I am so happy that I brought this cardigan along with me because it was FREEZING! This cardigan kept me nice and cozy and looked great with my Vineyard Vines top and white denim. 

Summer Wind weird side note: (my mom thinks I am so weird for doing this) My "top" is actually a VV skirt. I've had the skirt for years now and it is a size 6... too large for me and whenever I wear it I have to pin it; so, I pulled it up and it looks like a tube top (still too large, I pin it but it's not noticeable). I got compliments on my "shirt" all night. 

 My favorite Fresh Product piece is definitely still the Pintuck Tank Dress! I have it in their Bali print from last year and get SO much wear out of it in the summer months. 

Have you shopped Fresh Produce? What is your favorite product? Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

3 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

I'll have to check them out! Love the dress! Looks like the perfect Summer piece.

Grace said...

Oh, they have a store in Florida that my mom and I always go to! That tank dress is darling. :)

Rose said...

FP is one of my favorite brands. They do run big, you must order one size DOWN. (nothing wrong with that LOL) love the skirt/shirt no one will know

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure