If your back to school budget is less than fabulous, here are a ideas for pieces to invest in that will help to update your current wardrobe...and make it POP!
- Get glam lips with Revlon's lip butter.. I have it in cherry tart and peach parfait and they are perfectly moisturizing but still have a good amount of color. I really think that playing up your lips is a way to change any look! (scroll through and click the above pictures to see info)
- A colored driving loafer is a fun twist on a classic wardrobe staple. I love orange for fall but also think a deep purple shade would look great!
- Leopard anything. Need I say more?!
- Plaid accents are great for fall and great for sprucing up your wardrobe... I love the J. Crew invitation clutch and a classic plaid wool scarf.
- Bows on anything are another great wardrobe addition and perfect way to add a lady-like touch. I am loving all of Kate Spade's bow items like the bow bangles!
What are you adding to your wardrobe this fall to add some punch and interest? Have a fabulous day!