Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Headbands

I would be lying if I said my headband collection is small. I mean, I love headbands and my collection is rather large. However, I have been neglecting them in the past year or so. I used to wear bows and headbands several times a week, but have not been adding them to my ensembles as of late. 

I think bows in hair are unprofessional, meaning, that I would feel absolutely ridiculous wearing a bow in my hair to work. Although, I do think bows are cute for Christmas parties and the like....Truthfully, I would like to prance around town in a bow of 'A Little Princess' proportions if I could get away with it. 

However, I think headbands are professional, fun and practical .

I saw the top photo of the ever fabulous Grace Kelly on Tumblr and remembered how she used to often wear headbands. She looks so chic and put together. So, with new-found inspiration, I am going to start adding headbands into my repertoire again! 

Headbands also happen to make a perfect gift for any lady in your life... the perfect stocking stuffer. Here are some of my current favorites:



Who makes your favorite headband? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

sCe

5 comments:

E said...

I agree! I think bows are too cute for work but headbands are fine as long as they don't have bows on them. My favorite headbands and the ones I think are most comfortable are the Eliza B ones (at http://www.elizab.com/category/EB-Acc.html ) and the Lacoste ones.

Cotton said...

I LOVE headbands, too!! My poor little looks terrible in them--idk what I would do if that was me!

Whitney from Washington said...

I couldn't agree more! I LOVE hairbows - maybe it's due to the huge ones my Mom put on my head everyday of my childhood, or the ones on the tip-top of my head when I was a cheerleader in highschool in college. Like you I LOVE headbands and think they're PERFECT for a holiday party - especially any with glitter or sparkles!

Arielle said...

I LOVE bows and headbands! Haha:) But I'm not sure who my favorite designer is for headbands. I'm loving the ones you posted!
http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Any ideas on how to store your headbands?

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure