Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Summer Wind Decor: Stitched417

I love to highlight Etsy shops on Summer Wind. I think there are so many unique products on Etsy and I love finding new shops that have affordable and fun items. Today, I am highlighting Barbara Jone's Etsy site called Stitched417.

 
See that red, white, blue and monogrammed pillow? Yep, that's from Stitched47. It is so cute and unique. Even better? It's only $20! 

I love mixing and matching throw pillows on my bed. It is such an easy way to change up a room. Since the bed is the focal point of most bedrooms, I am always changing my duvet covers and pillows. 

I think this pillow is a great gift for a guy or gal and it is so so so so so perfect for dorm rooms! I love the idea of decorating your dorm room around this pillow. Navy and white with pops of red would make for a very cute and American dorm room! Check out Barbara's other items at Stitched417. She is always coming out with unique items and it was so easy ordering and working with her! 

Have you shopped Stitched417? A big thank you to Barbara at Stitched417 for sending me the cute pillow and for the great service! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

5 comments:

PinkSenshi said...

What a cute pillow! I just love shopping on Etsy. I feel like I am always able to find something unique :)

Sarah Brooke said...

Love your pillows! Where is the navy & white one from?

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love pillows! I will have to check her out! and where is your blue and white mongrammed pillow from? I just moved to NYC last weekend and am working on decorating the apartment!

linda said...

So cute!!!
-linda,ny

Unknown said...

Where did you get the navy and white pillow?

Sydney
www.everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure