Monday, September 16, 2013

HAC: Highlighting and Contouring

Remember I discussed the contouring application of makeup? Well, I have recently been making the extra effort and I really think it has been making a difference. HAC is a makeup technique that makeup artists use all the time. It gives you an awake look and more pronounced cheek bones-- two attributes that I definitely would like to have without makeup, HA!


Please ignore my goofy expressions but these closeups (and also OOTD outtakes, ha!) give you a good look at how contouring really does create a great definition. I don't wear my makeup like this everyday, but when I want a little extra "oomph", I opt for the contouring technique. 
Scroll through the above widget to see the products I use to create this simple but defined look! Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

3 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

you look Hawt!! Love the contouring technique, I'll have to try it!

Lauren said...

Great post! I always love reading about makeup tips!

Lauren,
http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I really need to invest in a good bronzer so I can HAC properly. I love the way it looks here!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure