Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Playlist

SummerWind PLaylist
It's about time I did a playlist post. Here is what I have been rocking out to lately (it's super random):

See, I told you it was completely and totally random. What are you listening to?! I am always looking for new songs to add to my playlists... especially considering I have major song ADD. 

Also, completely unrelated, J. Crew is having 25% off $150 or more using code SHOPNOW... I love when J. Crew does this sale because 25% off of the coats makes them much more affordable! I am eyeing up the cocoon coat in sandstone and the icon trench in camel wool... but just can't decide which one, help! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

4 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I am obsessed with the remix of blue jeans by Lana!

Annie {flourishinfertility.com} said...

Thanks for the inspiration! Love this! xo

Alex Hill said...

Sydney, Great playlist... I am obsessed with Angels by Mac Miller too. So good

Lauren said...

I love all of these songs! Great playlist!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure