}
Home     About     Contact     shop     Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017     shop my outfits     disclosure                             

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Cat's Pajamas

One of my sorority sisters (the current president of ZTA!!!) has started a blog. I am so glad I got to see her at JMU's homecoming a few weeks ago. I can't get enough of her blog. She is gorgeous, stylish and talented (talk about a triple threat); I can't wait to see what amazing things are in store for Austin! 

Check out her blog, The Cat's Pajamas. I have been checking it daily-- it brings me back to my JMU days. She just posted her room in the ZTA house and it is SO cute. Have a fabulous day!

Yours, 

1 comment:

Rachel Degraba said...

always down to support a fellow duke, i'll need to follow! xx

Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com