Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Black + White a la Carolina Herrera





Shirt/ Skirt (similar herehere, here, here)/ Shoes (similar here)/ Bag 
I hate to use the word obsessed when talking about a person because it's a little bit creepy.. but, nonetheless, I'm obsessed with Carolina Herrera... the person and the label. Her style is impeccable: sophisticated, timeless, elegant and never sloppy or overly trendy. She does a lot with black and white and is often spotted wearing her signature look:  an a-line skirt and white shirt with sleeves rolled up. 
It's a neutral look that can be worn to almost any event. It works for parties, work, dates, girls night and everything in between. What do you think of this simple look? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,

8 comments:

Sarah Gouin said...

Timeless.

PinkSenshi said...

I love this look!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

Lauren said...

Love that whole outfit, it is such a classic and that skirt is beautiful!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Dana said...

You definitely captured the Carolina Herrera look. It's so classic!

Pink Champagne Problems

Portuguese Prepster said...

I agree, I love Carolina Herrera's classic style. Looks great on you

Anonymous said...

you are my spirit animal

Unknown said...

Lovely look, and truly timeless!

-- Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty

francenekatzen@yahoo.com said...

I LOVE this look!!! Would love to know where I might purchase a skirt like that one-only not so dressy-maybe I could wear for girls night out or dinner parties? I am buying that shirt too.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure