Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Striped Dress

When shopping have you ever seen something or tried something on and didn't end up buying it, only to be thinking about it days later? Yep, I'm referring to this striped dress.

I popped into Topshop this past weekend while shopping in SoHo and I tried on the above dress but only ended up with this top. Umm... why didn't I buy it?! 

Thankfully, it is available online and I now know I am a 4 (sizes run slightly on the small side), and it is on its way to me. Whew

And apparently, Beyonce and I have similar taste ;) 


My BFF Eugenia (who I was visiting), got this dress (she is in the middle). Doesn't she look fabulous? I am newly obsessed with Topshop! Definitely the place to go when looking for 'going out' pieces. Have you shopped Topshop? I am eyeing this top, this hot pink shift dressthis pale pink dress, this striped shell and this wrap skirt.  Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

5 comments:

Piper Ellice said...

Oh my word, I do this all the time! At least you were able to try on...the worst is ordering something online without being able to try it on first, especially when you're midget-y like me!

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love the dress

Lauren said...

I love that dress on you!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Devea said...

Love that dress ! I went to the topshop in nyc and it was a dream, so much amazing clothing.

Devea
devearani.blogspot.com

Casey said...

Don't you already own a striped dress? It was in the post with the Coach bucket bag. http://summerwind41490.blogspot.com/2013/06/navy-tan.html

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure