Saturday, May 10, 2014

From the iPhone Archives


I've been getting a lot of questions about what I eat during my work day. Let's just say anything and everything for starters. I am always eating. Snacking on hummus and carrots, pretzels, candy, you name it. For lunch, I try and keep it healthy but sometimes that just doesn't happen. I remembered to snap a pic of my lunch twice this week! Smoked salmon toast points, some grapes and cheese, and then a caprese and chicken salad! Yummm.

I popped over to the Chanel counter the other day. So many lipstick choices. Do you have a favorite?

This is a great super inexpensive prosecco. Could definitely hold its own against pricier bottles. 

I'm learning to cook more and more and my bff Dana gave me a monogrammed apron for my birthday! I have been loving it! 

I took this a few weeks ago while having dinner at the club-- it's ALMOST pool season and I cannot wait!!! I desperately need a tan. 

Is anyone else as obsessed with Chinese food as I am? I could eat it for every single meal. We have a place near us that has the best and I am always getting takeout for dinner! 

And this post seems to be all about food but seriously, these popsicles are the best thing I've ever had. Amazing!!!! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How do you make the smoked salmon toasts? They look delicious!

Lisa
sequinsandsushi.wordpress.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure