Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pittsburgh: 'This City is My City and I Love It'

I absolutely love cityscape photography. Luckily, Pittsburgh has one of the most incredible skylines in the world. I'm biased, I know! But once I cam across Emmanuel Panagiotakis Photography, I knew I had to share his stunning images. He truly captures Pittsburgh's beauty. These photos make me so proud to call this city my home. I pulled all of these photos from Emmanuel's Facebook page




Another reason I really wanted to share these photos is so you as a reader can get a better sense of where I live. According to Google Analytics, Pittsburgh is only a percentage of my readership and thought all of the non-Pittsburghers would like a little tour! You can also get a sense of where I am wearing all of these outfits from past posts, too, ha!









So what do you think of my city? Pretty stunning, huh? Ohhh I could write a book on how much I love this city! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,
all images via

10 comments:

Gramspearls said...

S,
You showed PGH in all her glory. I loved coming to visit my grandparents....the Icline, shopping downtown, the 'trolly', all of it! Thank you for the memories.

Warmly, K

linda said...

You did a great job of showing off your beautiful city. I know first hand what a great PR person you are for Pittsburgh, as all your tips were spot on when we did a detour last year on Sandy's college drop off. It is gorgeous, clean, charming and a very underrated city, imho. (The sports arenas and stadiums alone are worth a visit and are really designed to highlight the city)
-Linda NY

Dress in Sparkles said...

This makes me so excited to be moving there in August!!

xo Kylie
www.dressinsparkles.com

Lauren said...

You have made me want to come visit Pittsburgh now! Love this post!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

My Life as A Plate said...

These pictures are beautiful and really show how amazing Pittsburgh is. I have been wanting to get a watercolor or photograph or the skyline for my house, I would love to have one of his photos framed!

Ally Kryl said...

This post makes me super proud to be from such a beautiful city. No matter where I go in life, I will always hold Pittsburgh in my heart!

-Ally
alwayscitydreaming.blogspot.com

Chelsea Oliver said...

I absolutely love Pittsburgh. Greatest city on earth? I'm a little biased too lol I love his photo of the fountain at the point and the last one is just stunning! I could never tire of looking at our city's skyline!

-Chelsea
chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

H O N E Y said...

looks so good! ♥

Tierney said...

Random (but relevant to your location!) question - are you going to be at the Lilly Warehouse sale in Philly?

Trish said...

My husband is from Pittsburgh and we lived in Squirrel Hill for 3 years while he was in law school at Pitt. I LOVE PGH!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure