}
Home     About     Contact     shop     featured     disclosure     shop my outfits                             

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Elite Daily

If you haven't noticed some of my tweets or Facebook posts that I've been blasting, I'm writing articles for Elite Daily! I love this website-- it's got a mix of anything and everything.. there is literally an article for everyone to enjoy. 

So far I have written: 
8 Ways A Girl Can Make New Friends Post-Grad
Helping A Sister Out: 5 Ways Sorority Girls Can Use Their Connections to Help Network 
Stop the Glorification of Busy, Life is About Balance

I'd love for you to check these out when you have a moment! Writing is one of my passions in life and I am so glad to find new ways to showcase my writing! Thanks to all who read here and those who will be checking out my Elite Daily articles from time to time, I appreciate it! If you have any ideas for an article, I'd love to know... I already have a running list going! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

4 comments:

Seersucker Sass said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you and can't wait to check out your articles :)

XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

Crumbs and Curls said...

Congrats! I love your article about sorority networking!

Kristin
Crumbs & Curls

Heather said...

I loved the post about making new friends after college! This is really helpful for me, especially since I took the plunge and moved to a city where I knew only one person!

Kelly Marie Keating said...

Congrats, Sydney! Really enjoyed the article about friends post-grad! -Kelly