Saturday, June 28, 2014

Instagram Lately





Bathing Suit (on sale)/ Ring 



Pajamas (on sale)/ Glasses
I love posting to Instagram. It is without a doubt my favorite social media platform. It's quick and easy but it also is the best for connecting with others. Here are some recent Instagrams if you are not a grammer... or just so you are able to know where things are from. I am usually pretty good at responding to comments/questions on Instagram, but sometimes I miss it! Hopefully this can be your guide! have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

3 comments:

Emily said...

I had been wondering where that black and white top was from (I actually thought it might be a dress) - thanks for sharing! I love instagram as well, and you're one of my favorites to follow. I love when your posts pop up!

preppylove said...

Oh my gosh these pictures are all so cute!! I want a Saint James tee sooo bad!

Kasey
http://www.preplovelove.com

Lauren said...

I love your insta pics!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure