Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Michael Kors Watches

I am a huge watch person. Truth be told, I haven't been wearing any of my watches lately. I think I'm simply bored of them. I haven't gotten a new watch in many years and am really trying to save up for a Cartier Ballon Bleu (ahem, this might take a while). 

While online 'window shopping', I came across this Michael Kors watch that has similar characteristics to the Ballon Bleu. Of course the Cartier watch is sleeker and has more ladylike rounded edges, I am pretty fond of this MK version. It might have to be a place holder until I get my blue balloon ;) 

While browsing, I noticed that a lot of MK's watches resembler higher end watches. 

Scroll through the widget above to see the ones that I have found that look similar to some of my favorite fine watches. What is your go-to watch? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I have been lusting after a Cartier forever, they are all so beautiful!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

linda said...

One of my best friends has that Cartier and it is beautiful! I must say the MK is a great dupe for some very high end watches, but I have heard that many people have had problems with the quality.
-Linda, NY

Anonymous said...

Would LOVE LOVE LOVE an updated version of this post!
I'm a new attorney (with a new attorney budget) and find myself sitting next to more seasoned attorneys with rolexes and cartier tanks on the reg. Any advice on looking the part is welcomed!
- Kelly

Anonymous said...

Would LOVE LOVE LOVE an updated version of this post!
I'm a new attorney (with a new attorney budget) and find myself sitting next to more seasoned attorneys with rolexes and cartier tanks on the reg. Any advice on looking the part is welcomed!
- Kelly

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure