Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Navy + White + Citrus




Blazer/ Tank (old, similar)/ Shorts/ Flats/ Clutch
I've partnered up with Rachel over at A Preppy State of Mind to share a navy and white look! Rachel has a fabulous blog and the best style so I am excited to partner with her to share our navy and white looks! Be sure to head over to her blog to see how she sports the color combo. 
This is a great weekend outfit for brunching or even just running errands. It's pretty simple but the blazer adds structure and the ballet flats are a bit more formal than just throwing on sandals. As a disclaimer, the flats are definitely pricey, but I have to say they are one of my best purchases ever. I wear them all of the time and they are super comfortable. They are a classic style and are worth the splurge in my book! I am dying for a pair in nude as well as a pair in black for every day wear! I added the super adorable lemon clutch (it comes in watermelon and lime, too!) for another punch of color. What's your go-to look when sporting this nautical color combo? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this look <3

Gramspearls said...

S, I finally bought my first pair of SF in the nude. They are so versitile, while not looking like 'rich old lady shoes', which is what my sisters and I called them, when we were too young to know better. Now I guess I am wearing 'rich old lady shoes' and I love them!

Warmly, K

Hannah said...

I'm always hesitant to pair a blazer with shorts, but this look is fantastic. Thank you! :)

http://www.thepolishedpearls.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure