Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Two Bees Cashmere Look 2



Sweater/ Sunglasses (on sale)/ Shorts (old, similar)/ Sandals 

Did you catch last week's post a la Two Bees Cashmere? This week I am featuring the Lobster Intarsia sweater. This is my favorite one from the collection!! 
It reminds me of summer at the beach on the 4th of July! I love all things lobster-- from critter embroidered shorts to eating lobster on vacation, I'm a fan. Which is your favorite sweater from the collection? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Sydney,
That sweater is the cutest thing!

Have you seen your profile at http://www.leguidenoir.com/sydney-carver !? It is so so cool.

I really liked seeing your Top Post! =)

Portuguese Prepster said...

love it! so fun and easy

Anonymous said...

Totally into the lobster thing-- so preppy and totally fab. Found the absolutely best tie for my father at the Picket Fence in Shadyside!Perfection with its popping pink tone and lobster-y cuteness. You should totally go and check it out--would make a totally awesome post!! Xxxooo

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure