Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Two Bees Cashmere







When I opened up the box from Two Bees cashmere I instantly knew this was going to be my go-to summer cashmere. The designs are  perfect for cool summer nights and early/late summer days. 
Today I am styling the striped tunic. It was the perfect thing to throw on post-work and head over to the club for dinner al fresco. It was also perfect to sneak onto the golf course (in sandals, oops) and snap some photos. 


Next week I will feature another style of Two Bees, so keep an eye out for that! You can find the sweaters on their website, but they are also available through Tuckernuck! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

10 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

I love this look! so classic!

Anonymous said...

Can you please tell me where that beautiful necklace is from? LOVE it! (And LOVE your blog.) :) XX EB

My Life as A Plate said...

I am in love!!! Such a perfect summer staple for a cool night.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE that. I have a propensity for choosing anything navy and white (my closet proves it), and this is just adorable!

Jordan said...

What an adorable summer top! Navy and stripes are a classic that will never go out of style. You have such a lovely blog and I love your classic look!

Jordan

http://jorroberts.blogspot.com/

linda said...

very chic!!!
-linda,ny

Dana said...

Cashmere is seriously my go-to no matter what season it is. This is such a gorgeous tunic!

Pink Champagne Problems

Vett Vandiver said...

this outfit is so cute and comfy looking!

Lauren said...

I love that top! Such a classic outfit!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Heather A. said...

SO cute! Navy and white stripes are always a go for summertime!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure