Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What's In My Beach Bag


 Monogram Tote (see it styled, here)





I spend a whole lot of time at the pool, beach, lake, etc. in the summer so I always have a beach tote packed and ready to go at a moment's notice! This is what usually comes with me to the pool! I always have an easy read and ear buds so I can read or listen to music and always have sunscreen! I love using Sun In in my hair, too, it makes my hair sun kissed blonde! 

Cia Maritima sent me the cutest suit and I wore it last weekend at the club! I always wear bandeau suits because I hate visible tan lines! What do you usually tote to the pool/beach? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love your bikini!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Girl Off Target said...

Beautiful suit! Please share your fitness secrets!

Girl Off Target said...

Love your new suit! Please share your fitness routine!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure