Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Pittsburgh: Biking the North Shore Riverfront Trail








cCm and I were hanging out one afternoon and decided to head downtown and bike the riverfront trail. We were going to take our bikes... when our dad pulled our bikes out from storage... one bike wheel had a hole in it and my bike was bright. pink. When was the last time we rode those? Needless to say, we ventured downtown bike-less and decided to rent them from Venture Outdoors underneath the 6th Street Bridge, right next to PNC Park. 

It was so much fun! There was a Pirate game going on and there were so many people. Not to mention the regatta was still going on so there were a tons of boats going up and down the three rivers. We biked all over and the trails were long and spacious! I can't believe I hadn't done this before... but next up? Renting kayaks and taking them out for a spin! cCm wanted to bike but I was all about the kayaks... so next time, we're taking to the water! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

5 comments:

The Style Storm said...

I just discovered your blog and I love it! Now following you! :)

The Style Storm
<3, Christina

Vett Vandiver said...

these photos are gorg!!

My Life as A Plate said...

I love the North Shore bike trails, the views are incredible! Next time while on the trail you should ride your bike to Redfin Blues for lunch or a drink. It is right off the trail on the water and has bike parking available.

eHa said...

Did you wear helmets?

Sasha Reilly said...

I can't wait to move to Pitt!! My fiance and I already found an apartment!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure