Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Ralph Lauren Ricky Bag









It's safe to say that, lately, the Ralph Lauren Ricky bag has been the apple of my eye. I really can't get enough. The structured silhouette paired with the soft, creamy leather has me almost drooling... I wish I were exaggerating. I feel like I am always saying 'this will be my next handbag purchase' when something new comes out, but I am thinking that just maybe, I may follow through with this one. Maybe. A girl can dream, right? With so many colors to choose from, my favorites are below. 


Are you lusting over this bag as much as I am? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 
All photos via here and here

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love all of the color choices! Jessica Alba can really pull that bag off!

Sarah
aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Ralph Lauren always comes up with such beautiful and classic designs! That bag is beautiful!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Christine said...

Loving this bag!! So gorgeous!!

Sasha Reilly said...

Yes! That has always been my dream handbag...one day.

Seersucker Sass said...

Oh my goodness! Loving the pink & purple versions of this bag :)

XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure