Thursday, July 3, 2014

Sales Galore

I always appreciate when other bloggers do a sale roundup so I don't have to surf around the online shopping world to find the sales. I figured I would do a roundup because the sales are really that good. 

J. Crew 
40% off sale using code SHOPMORE

Piperlime 
50% off 150+ summer pieces! 
Love this cute romper and beautiful cream dress

Ann Taylor
Extra 50% off of sale (discount applied at checkout). 
Amazing sale. I am not usually ann AT shopper, but popped in the other day just to browse and was pleasantly surprised not only at the major low prices but also at the variety of choices for workwear staples. I definitely stocked up on a few key work items like this skirt (runs big, size down), these wedges (size half size down) and this button down (only around $25!).

BaubleBar
$10 off purchase of $30 or more
I just placed my first-ever order with BB for a monogrammed necklace since my last necklace broke. I was super happy with the quality and the package presentation. Plus it shipped way faster than 4 weeks and I was pleasantly surprised! 

Nordstrom
Big sale and it's pretty good, too... but just remember to save for the Anniversary sale!!

Tory Burch
Still has a major shoe sale going on. I want them all. 



ASOS
Up to 50% off, 20% off sale
So. Many. Dresses. 

Otte NY
Extra 60% off sale with code HAPPY4TH
I rarely shop with Otte because it is so pricey, but an extra 60% off makes it very affordable. 
Like an Alexander Wang skirt for under $200. #bargain

DVF
Additional 40% off sale using code JULY40
In love with this little yellow number

Toss Designs
25% off entire purchase 
I love their entire gingham collection and the monogrammed night shirts!

Rebecca Taylor
Extra 40% off sale using RT14JULY40

L.K. Bennett (aka Princess Kate shoes)
Extra 30% off sale using code ID30

Ralph Lauren
Extra 30% off sale. 
Oh, Ralph, you're my favorite. The polo dresses are a steal, too. 

Have a fabulous day and happy shopping! 

Yours, 

2 comments:

Seersucker Sass said...

Thanks for sharing these!

XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

Law & Luxury said...

I've been dying over that gingham collection, thanks for sharing the sale!

Makeshift Munch

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure