Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Match Made in Heaven: LWS + Distressed Denim





Shirt// Denim (non ripped version)
Shoes// Bag(pre-order now)// Sunglasses 
Remember this post? The outfit I'm sharing today is pretty much identical. Here's how I changed up the look: added a more fitted white shirt (LWS), threw on pointed toe pumps to add the chic factor but kept it completely neutral and simple with hair/jewelry/handbag.

Carolina Herrera (my style icon) said it best, 'I love white shirts because they feel like a security blanket. You can wear them with anything. It's the person and the way that they wear it that makes it different. I have been designing white shirts forever, but I don't get tired of it.' Amen, Carolina, Amen.

This outfit is downright simple. Anyone can wear it and you can pretty much find these basic pieces on any budget. Plus, it's pretty much seasonless (except when there's a foot of snow.. ew). 

Do you have a go-to super simple but chic outfit? This is definitely mine. Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

7 comments:

Alex said...

Love this look, especially with the simple top knot! PS- love your blog! So glad my mom passed it on to me :)

Angela Duke said...

I have that shirt and love it. So versatile!

Unknown said...

I love that bag! You looks so nice in "casual" clothes! I need to invest in more white button downs, you can never have enough!

Cynthia
www.sensiblysharp.com

Unknown said...

Incredible! This is such a classic outfit and I am obsessed. I have an obsession with white shirts, I'm starting to think I hoard them. Especially love your shoes...and that bag!! Still trying to get my hands on a bucket bag.

Ellen | A Pop of Pink said...

I love styling basic pieces. They are so important to any wardrobe, and they are timeless. This Banana Republic shirt is great.

Ellen | A Pop of Pink

Lauren Michelle said...

I absolutely love your denim...they are the perfect amount of distressed! Great outfit as always, pretty girl!

www.littlestyledlife.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

Love this outfit! Lately, I have been wearing jeans and a button-down to work just about everyday (my office is super casual!). :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure