Friday, October 3, 2014

Cashmere + Leather






Sweater (25% off entire purchase, no code needed) // Skirt// Leopard Pumps
Sunglasses// Necklace// Bag// Cable Cuff
Remember this skirt? I'm re-wearing, and this time, I'm transitioning it into fall with the cashmere Audrey sweater (wearing size small, runs true to size, see other styling, here and past Instagram, here). I wore this to work and then out for drinks/dinner afterwards and it was the perfect thing for the constantly changing fall weather. It was crisp in the morning and evening so the cashmere was nice to have, while still staying cool when it got into the 70's in the later afternoon. If you've been reading for a while now, then you know cashmere is my weakness... you can never have too much. Plus, you get 25% off your entire purchase through the weekend, so it's definitely the perfect time to stock up. 

I got this Club Monaco leather skirt (on sale!) while I was in New York. It's a bit out of my comfort zone, but makes me feel edgy. The cut of the skirt is flirty, but not inappropriately short, so it's OK for daytime wear. I have been reaching for this skirt way more often than I thought I would when I originally purchased it. It's great for 'going out', dates, brunches, etc. I think it will also look great with tights, booties and a chunky sweater as the temps cool down even more. Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

8 comments:

Vett Vandiver said...

LOVE this look! perfect for fall!

Alex Carreno said...

The perfect outfit. Has me dreaming of fall and winter. Love that leather skirt - you're right, the perfect amount of edge.

www.adoredbyalex.com

Lauren said...

I really like how you toned down the leather skirt with that sweater. Beautiful look!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Unknown said...

Loving all of the leather pieces lately! Love how you mixed it with that cashmere sweater and amazing leopard pumps.

http://www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

Farrah said...

I don't think I'm brave enough for leather. It looks cute on you though.

Ellen | A Pop of Pink said...

Love this look! You can totally rock the leather skirt!

Ellen | A Pop of Pink

Hayley Roderick said...

Loving the pumps!Perfect touch for this Fall weather. Excited to see other outfits you have planned! xo, Hayley www.dailydoseofdarling.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having a link to your necklace. It's a great "little something" to add to an outfit!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure