Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Classic Outfit ft. Nordstrom Denim




I'm sharing another Nordstrom denim look today. I'm wearing the same pair of denim from this post but styling it a bit differently this time around. Obviously, any pair of denim is one of the most versatile pieces in a closet, so it's fun to try and see just how many ways you can style any given pair. 
This pair is definitely versatile in that it can be dressed up or down because of the fit and wash. This is a look I threw on for a Saturday of shopping, coffee dates and errands. I was out the door at 9am for a jam packed, but beautiful day, so I wanted to make sure I had layers that I could shed when it warmed up later in the day. 
I kept it pretty neutral, but added a pop of color with my shoes. I'm pining for a neutral pair of varina's, but glad I went with the pop of color for this look! Have a fabulous day! 
Yours,

*Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

Pleather and Sparkle said...

Classic! Love the red shoes with this.

xoxo, colleen
Pleather & Sparkles

Elizabeth said...

Love the shoes! I need to try a pair of Nordstrom jeans. They look very comfortable
http://splashofpreppy.wordpress.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure