Friday, October 31, 2014

Coziest Sweater + E Kammeyer Accessories






Glasses// Denim// Shoes (DVF Bonnie calf hair old, similar

I met Emily back in September when I was in New York for fashion week. She is an accessories designer based in New York for her brand E.Kammeyer Accessories, and might be one of the most fabulous ladies there is! Not to mention, she has a real talent-- her jewelry and accessories are gorgeous... Did I mention she makes them all... by hand. Right in New York City, too. Talk about some major talent, there! 

After I left New York, she was so sweet and sent me one of her necklaces. Needless to say, I've been wearing this simple, yet awesome pop of color everywhere. I get so many compliments when I have it on. 

The outfit in the above photos is what I wore one Saturday morning when I was meeting some girls from my high school alma mater. They are currently seniors and I was so flattered when they asked to interview me for the newspaper! It's coming out soon and I can't wait to read their article. It was also really fun to talk about what is going on with the high school-- they are currently redoing the entire thing which is great, but also kind of makes me sad because it won't look the same at all when they're done with it... ahh that's what happens as we all get older, isn't it? It was also fun, because the girls were headed to homecoming that night, so it was fun to hear about what they were wearing and who they were going with! Ohhh to be in high school again ;) I can't believe it was SIX years since I was in their shoes. That makes me feel downright old!!

The morning was cooler, but not cold enough that I needed a coat, so I threw on this super fuzzy sweater. It's definitely been on heavy rotation this fall. It's very casual but the coziness factor gives even the best cashmere a run for its' money. Since it was early in the morning, I threw on my glasses... I'm always reaching for them early in the mornings and then again late at night.  To me, this was the perfect, cozy, casual going-for-coffee outfit. What do you wear on mornings like that? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

6 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

very cute and casual and I really love that necklace!

The Style Storm said...

I love that sweater! Looks so cozy!!
The Style Storm
<3, Christina

carciosef said...

Love this outfit! Looks very cozy
carciosef

Lauren said...

That is so cool that you got to meet her at fashion week! Love the outfit!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Anonymous said...

Love the sweater! What size are you wearing here? I'm going to order it online and want to make sure I get the same slouchy, oversized fit
Thanks!!

Summer Wind said...

Anonymous, in wearing a small. The fit of the sweater is slouchy and boyfriend!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure