Saturday, October 4, 2014

Tieks Review



If you are looking for the perfect pair of flats that can easily slip into your handbag, Tieks are for you. I always have a pair stowed away whenever I sport heels to work or to an event. No matter what pair of heels I sport, my feet always need a break by the end of the night. These flats are the perfect option. They are buttery soft leather with a fun turquoise sole. They also fold up and come with a tiny pouch so they really can fit into small handbags. 

I also love them for travel... they aren't too heavy and don't add much weight to your suitcase. The sole is great for a lot of walking because it is super cushioned, and since there is no elastic around the edges, blisters aren't an issue. Have you shopped Tieks before? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about support? Do these shoes support your feet?

Pick Your Beau said...

I have never shopped with them before, but they seem like they would be perfect for being on my feet all day working in retail! I will definitely have to look into them, love the classic black!

Pick Your Beau

Renee (BlacknGoldGirlsBookSpot) said...

Very cute! I have a pair in ruby red that I absolutely adore! <3 Tieks.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure