Monday, October 27, 2014

Working Out in Devon Maryn











I have to admit... I'm totally one of 'those people' that wears an outfit like this with no intentions of actually breaking a sweat. However, my bff Dana and I have been going on frequent walks... part exercise (she is getting married!!!!!!!), but a great way for us to catch up, too. Sometimes we make the destination a local coffee shop, but sometimes we just do a few loops around the neighborhood. 

Anyways, I always throw on something that looks put together in case we decide to go for coffee but that I can still be active in. Enter Devon Maryn. By far one of my new favorite brands. Devon sent me these yoga pants and they might be the most comfortable pants ever. So soft and stretchy as well as flattering. Not to mention Devon Maryn specializes in 'preppy' activewear. The yoga crops I'm sporting in this post have colorful lobsters down the side and around the waist. Couldn't really get any cuter! 

This would be a great gift idea for those who are sporty but also girly. You really can never have too many pairs of yoga pants. I would have loved these in high school for cheerleading practice and in college to wear to the gym. Now, I not only wear them to break a sweat, but when I'm out and about running errands, too.

Devon Maryn offers free shipping which always seals the deal for me as well as adorable shorts. I've added these red, white and blue anchor shorts to the top of my wish list! As far as sizing goes, I am wearing a size small. I would say they run very true to size and are super stretchy for a perfect fit. Have you checked out Devon Maryn yet? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

8 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

Those are seriously adorable

Unknown said...

The side detail of the yoga pants is precious! Thanks for sharing with us, Sydney! You look great!

<3 Amy J.

http://bowlinesandlace.blogspot.com

Ellen | A Pop of Pink said...

I love them! The yoga pants are so cute. Definitely going to check them out!

Ellen | A Pop of Pink

Lauren said...

Those pants are so cute!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Ashley said...

Devon Maryn has some really cute workout clothes! I love the bright colors down the sides.

Anonymous said...

Where is your vest from?

Anonymous said...

Where is the long-sleeve that you're wearing in this post from? I absolutely love it!

xoxo, Abby
www.classy-sassy-prep.blogspot.com

Daily Sports USA said...

I really love pants from Devon Maryn, they are so comfortable and flattering at the same time, and the prints are adorable.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure