Monday, November 3, 2014

Classic American Flag Sweater


I've loved this Ralph Lauren flag sweater forever. I remember having one even when I was little. It's such a great thing to throw on during the spring, summer and fall. It's become one of Ralph's classic pieces. I actually wear it over my bathing suit a lot but then also wear it with white denim. It was unavailable for a long time, but...drumroll... 

Ralph has brought it back! I don't own it in navy, but love the look. It would look great paired with Nantucket red shorts in the winter. My dad actually wears his with red wide wale cords in the winter and it looks great! While it's not exactly the current season, I thought I'd share because this would make the perfect gift for anyone that has a classic wardrobe. Do you have this sweater? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

1 comment:

Julia May said...

Does this run true to size? I wear a 0/2 but usually a medium in RL cashmere cable slim fit bc they are TEENY! Is this the same cut as their "slim" cable sweaters?

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure