Thursday, November 20, 2014

Gift Guide: For the Gents

I love love love doing gift guides for guys. One, because I love giving gifts, and two, I feel like guys are way easier to shop for than most women think. I'm not only including some things that I love to give to my favorite guys, but I'm also including a lot of things that my guy friends suggested to me. I went on a texting rampage and texted my best dressed guy friends to get their input... it was super helpful! One of my guy friends introduced me to Uncrate-- it's really for guys, but I love it, too! Anyway, here are some luxe staples that most guys would appreciate, whether they're 20 or 60, your dad, brother or boyfriend, these are things that are classics!
Classic Leather Duffel// Dark Brown Duffel
Two Tone Duffel// Canvas Weekender
Suede Driving Loafers// Classic Leather Penny loafer
Horesbit Loafer (pair on sale!)// Boat Shoe


Patagonia// Leather Wallet// Sneakers (50%off!)
Pocket Datebook// Camel Cashmere Overcoat (on sale!)// Barbour Jacket
Needlepoint Belt// hat
Plaid Cashmere Scarf// Coasters// Sport Headphones
Sonos Speakers// Fitbit Surge Watch//Coffee Table Book

Honorable mentions:
  • A case of their favorite craft beer
  • Great tickets to their favorite sporting event
  • Lift tickets for a ski date 
  • Weekend getaway to your favorite road trip destination
  • Favorite liquor (I love giving Johnnie Walker blue label because you can have the bottle engraved)
  • Nespresso or other modern kitchen gadget 
  • Concert tickets 
  • Monogrammed Cufflinks
  • Piece of artwork for his apartment/house
  • Memberships/Subscriptions (gym, Spotify, Pandora, Netflix, Blue Apron, GQ, etc.)
  • DVDs of his favorite series
  • Sports gear: Skis, golf clubs, hockey stick, tennis racket, etc. 
  • Nice watch (ex. Tag Heuer, Bretiling, Cartier, Girard Perregaux, Patek Philippe, Raymond Weil)


What are you getting the guys in your life? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours,

4 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

My fiance loves Uncrate! Great suggestions.

Lauren said...

A travel bag is such a great gift idea!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Genevieve Carrillo said...

This is so helpful! my guy is so hard to shop for.. haha

Vi said...

I'm hoping to get my boyfriend a watch for Christmas...thanks for those recommendations I'll have to check them out!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure