Monday, November 24, 2014

My Christmas Wishlist


Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina// Coffee Table Books// Monogrammed Cocktail Napkins
Hot Pink Cable Cashmere// Ferragamo Varinas
Cable Cuff// Chanel Highlighting Powder
Patagonia Snap T // Apple Thunderbolt Display

So, I'm pretty sure that Santa reads my blog. I can't be entirely too sure, but last year, it seems as if he might have taken a peek. With that said, I thought I would share some things that I would love to see under the tree. Santa, I'll even slip you some Veuve and chocolate truffles and forgo the traditional cookies + milk ;) ...just sayin'. 

As an 'adult' (I use that term loosely), I, unfortunately and I guess also fortunately, don't get too excited about receiving gifts. I, now, fully appreciate the holiday season 1. as a Catholic and 2. as a time when my loved ones are all together. It's truly a special time. Anyways, waking up on Christmas morning, coffee + mimosas in hand, The Christmas Story on TV, classical Christmas music playing and us all in our Christmas PJ's, it's still fun to dump out our stockings and unwrap gifts. I think it's just one of those special 'moments' in life that will always hold a special place in my heart. 

And while gifts aren't the most important things... it wouldn't hurt if any of these items happened to pop up under the tree. What is on your Christmas wish list? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

5 comments:

Dana McDowell said...

I made a Christmas wish list too, much more about concepts this year than actual gifts. Thanks to you, I added black watch plaid to my list!

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love the pink cableknit!

Just Jess said...

I love your list! I agree that now we are "adults" my list is more of things I don't want to purchase myself. It's now more about the meaning behind Christmas, going to mass with my family, spending time in pjs opening gifts and making memories! I hope you are enjoying a short work week with Thanksgiving!

sa said...

Love your list. Can't believe Christmas is almost here. I totally agree that as an adult, I more look forward to spending time with my loved ones than any gift under the tree :)

summerandatlantic.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I have that patagonia and I love it to death

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure