Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Navy + white









Dress// Bag
Flats// Sunglasses
Bracelets// Watch
Nail Polish// Monogram Necklace 

I love navy blue. It is my absolute favorite color. I love the nautical look of navy and white but I also love how chic all navy can look. It's like black's preppier half (say that aloud and it sounds ridiculous, but it's so true). 

When I saw this dress pop up on my radar ($25 off no code needed!), I knew I had to order.  The shape of the dress is just too easy to throw on during spring and summer for work. It's professional but you could also dress it up a little for happy hour post-work. It's also still classic but the stripes in the back/on the sleeves and the stepped hem give it a fun, youthful update. And not to mention, it looks awesome with a monogrammed canvas tote and Jack Purcell's for an easy weekend look. For sizing, I am wearing an XS, but if are hip-y, I would suggest ordering your size or up a size. If you are a 0, the smallest size is probably too large for you. 

I wore this dress to dinner one night after work and it was one of the first 'warm' days we had. I was SO happy to be able to ditch tights and go bare legged. Anyone else want to have a tight burning party with me??? Cannot wait until it is consistently in the 60's and doesn't go below 30 for good! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

4 comments:

Alexandra said...

How are you not ghostly pale?! Do you spray tan and have any product tips or where you go? I'm looking to try Benefit Cosmetics' store for a spray tan...Thanks!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Alexandra, I have naturally tanner skin, but I actually went on a cruise in February and got a nice tan that hasn't completely faded! I don't spray tan or tan otherwise.

Erin said...

I love that look! And I'm obsessed with my Rebecca Minkoff bags. SO cute and easy to wear!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

great find! I need to start checking out Loft more.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure