}
Home     About     Contact     shop     Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017     shop my outfits     disclosure                             

Monday, March 16, 2015

Swimwear Wishlist


It's still pretty cold which is unfortunate, however, what's not unfortunate is that we are almost to warmer weather! I have some fun trips planned this spring and I know a lot of Summer Wind readers have been e-mailing asking for some spring break bathing suit suggestions! I've turned to Nordstrom to find my favorite suits because of their free shipping and because they have a lot of great brands to choose from. Here are some I am loving right now! 
Top // Bottom
Top // Bottom
Top// Bottom
Striped Coverup



I love the strappy details that are very 'in' right now as well as the bright colors and the ruffled details. They help us non-busty girls out a little bit ;) Not to mention is the romper coverup not the cutest? I love the little cutout in the back! I have a white bathing suit that would pair so well with it! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 
Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

Erin Fairchild said...

Cute look! It was 79 degrees here today! Ridiculous!!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Alyssa LaBarbera said...

Those suits! Definitely need a few for Arizona Country Thunder!
Alyssa
www.midwestprep.com