Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Dress





Dress// Clutch// Wrap 
Lemon and Line Anchor Bracelet// Sunglasses 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter if you celebrate! It was gorgeously sunny and even pretty warm which made the day even better! We had 16 people to our house for Easter Dinner so it was a lot of fun to be with friends and family to celebrate the holiday. 

This bright and sunny dress was perfect for the occasion. I had originally ordered it for Keeneland, a horse race in Kentucky that I'm going to in a few weeks, but couldn't wait that long to wear it! I also plan on wearing this as my go-to shower dress. It's great for bridal and baby showers which I am going to often. Not to mention, I think it'll be an easy one to throw on to go to the club for dinner during the summer. It's polished but easy to wear which is exactly what I love in the summer. Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Love your adorable Lilly dress and wrap! Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Erin said...

What a beautiful dress! I'm glad you had a happy Easter!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Anonymous said...

Love that dress! I have a similar lilly print like that but with more pinks =]

Chic in Carolina said...

I tried this dress on in the Lilly store by me! It looks fabulous on you! Happy (belated) Easter!

xoxo,
Katie
chicincarolina.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

I have been eyeing that Lilly dress for a while - I love the print on it! Beautiful outfit and a happy Easter to you and your family!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure