}
Home     About     Contact     shop     Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017     shop my outfits     disclosure                             

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Ladylike Ivory Lace Peplum




Thanks for the photos, Grace (A Southern Drawl)!! 

This is another outfit I wore in Dallas. I am so in love with this lace peplum. It's so feminine and something I wouldn't normally go for, but when I saw it, tried it on, I knew I had to have it. It's great for the summer months. I wore it with casual jeans, but plan on wearing it with a pencil skirt to work! 
I actually originally thought it would look great with white pants, but when I tried it on with white pants, it looked off. The color of the peplum is a true ivory.. which is something I love about it; it has an antique lace vibe which makes for a unique top. When I wear it, I always get compliments! Have a fabulous day! 
Yours,

5 comments:

Erin Fairchild said...

So pretty! I love the lace!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Dana said...

You are ROCKING the peplum lately. Love it!

Dana | Pink Champagne Problems

Melanie said...

So elegant and pretty as always!

Sasha said...

Love this top! Have you ever thought about doing an undergarment type of post? I guess it would be a bit personal but I noticed you have so many adorable tops like this as well as white or backless dresses. I do too and I always have such a hard time figuring out what to wear under them!!

Kate Cope said...

Love the lace and peplum- such a pretty combo!
This Side of Paradise