Friday, May 1, 2015

Shirtdress Styled




Shirtdress (stripe version)// Belt (old, similar, similar)
Wedges (cheaper version)// Sunglasses
Handbag (old, similar)// Watch
Cable Bracelets// Monogram Necklace
 Remember this outfit? Well, I'm re-wearing the dress, just slightly different this time. Last time I posted a more weekend look, but this time I wore this to work. It's slightly casual, but also put together and perfect for the not-yet summer weather. 
I also noticed, while at work, that this dress is really easy to move in. I sit at a desk for my job, but still make a point to get up every so often and I noticed that I felt super comfortable in it. A major plus in my book! This shirtdress is a bit of an investment, but I found a somewhat similar version, here and here
I'm headed to North Carolina this weekend for a sorority sister's wedding (!!!) so be sure to follow along on my adventures on Instagram. Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

5 comments:

Ellen | A Pop of Pink said...

I love that dress. It's great that even though it's a bit expensive, you found multiple ways to style it. Price per wear! Have fun in North Carolina this weekend!

Ellen | A Pop of Pink

Erin said...

Love this look! Very cute!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Chic in Carolina said...

Love this dress Sydney! Welcome to North Carolina- hope you have a great time!

xoxo,
Katie
chicincarolina.blogspot.com

Farrah said...

It's such a cute dress. Do you have the blue aviators?

Laura Mitbrodt said...

I love your shirt dress
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure