Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Country Club Prep Southampton




If you follow me on Instagram or snapchat (SummerWind41490), then you know I popped up to Manhattan and then to the Hamptons for a long weekend! Country Club Prep, an amazing boutique/online boutique hosted a really fun afternoon at their Southampton house! They have boutiques all over, but just opened the cutest pop up shop for the summer in Southampton where the Dash store was last year! 





It was, unfortunately, a little overcast and rained briefly in the afternoon, but the vibrant colors of the party (and delicious cocktails) kept us going! It was such a lovely afternoon and we were certainly spoiled with the most adorable clothing. Our bags were filled with items from brands like Mahi Gold, Jack Rogers, Sail to Sable, Southern Proper and more! 

We all tried on some of our things while we snacked and sipped and snapped photos...of course everyone wanted a pic with the swan... who knew a pool float could be 'trendy'? Yeah, me neither! Amanda of CCPrep really outdid herself with this fun event and I feel so lucky to have been able to attend! 

After the party at the house, a few of us headed over to the store to check it out and I got my dad a gorgeous Smathers and Branson Needlepoint belt

They also have the cutest Lauren James swimsuits; I was eyeing the red, white and blue one for the 4th! If you are in the Hamptons this summer, I definitely suggest checking out the pop up. 


It's in the Job's Alley shops, right off of Job's Lane.. you can't miss it! A big thanks to CCPrep for having me, I had a blast and am now a fan for live! Have a fabulous day! 

6 comments:

Erin said...

How fun! Cute clothes, adorable party, and I want that swan!!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

Country Club prep has a store in Charlottesville now! Pretty sad it wasn't there when I was a student.

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the swan!!! What pink wrap are you wearing in the last picture?? I want it! :)

Chic in Carolina said...

Seems like you had a great weekend! My sister got a swan for her birthday and it is so funny to see in the pool!

xoxo,
Katie
chicincarolina.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

I love CC Prep - I wish they had a store in Nashville! It sounds like it was a fun party and I love your outfit!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Unknown said...

This looks so fun- I love your dress!
This Side of Paradise

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure